Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Day 4 of Losing Weight

Hey guys! 3 days ago I posted as my day 1 accountability post. I was 285 and I’ve really been working on myself. However today I learned I have minor scoliosis and back arthritis which is the cause of my back pain.

Hoewever, with yesterday being Halloween, I usually buy a bunch of chocolate and sour candies for ‘trick or treaters’ and then eat it all throughout the night. And although I did buy a huge bag of candy (500 dum dums from Costco) and we got a handful of candy from our neighbors after taking our 1yo trick or treating, I only ate 2 dum dums throughout the night and that was it. I was so proud of myself!

Today I weighed in at 281.4. So about a 4.6 lbs weight loss so far (probably all water weight but I’ll take it. My first goal is 270! Right now, until I get in touch about next steps for my back, I’m really only going to be changing my diet, going for walks with my son, and I’m going to be adding in some stretches I found online. I’ve been using the ‘lose it’ food log to track calories and I feel like I’m in the right track.

submitted by /u/linnykinny
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/t0UCNV4

No comments:

Post a Comment