Tuesday, April 4, 2023

15 lbs from goal and stuck - should I just be satisfied?

Hi! I, like lots of other folks put on weight the last few years. I went all the way up to 191lbs and that's when I decided enough is enough, and to do something about it. I started last March, and got down to 155. My initial goal weight was 140, but I just can't seem to get below 155 (give or take a few lbs in both directions).

I took all of February off and just did maintenance. I started back trying to lose again in early March, but the scale has not moved.

I use Happy Scale daily (at the same time), and track with LoseIt!. I have my calories set to maintenance, but have been eating between 300-500 below that, as I am okay with a slower weight loss.

I don't mind the way I look right now, minus a little pooch in my lower belly.

I get 10,000 steps weekdays and 20,000 steps most weekend days. I'm sure the answer is to just increase my caloric deficit if I want to lose more, I'm just not sure I want to right now. Is it okay to just keep maintaining and not hit my goal weight?

submitted by /u/Original-Affect-4560
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uBXVEDg

No comments:

Post a Comment