Friday, April 7, 2023

I'm finally seeing improvements and I'm more or less in the best place mentally in years

First of all, I just want to say THANK YOU. I am deeply grateful to everyone that gave me tips and damn I am lucky to have found this subreddit.

I made a post here like 4 and a half months ago about how I despise my body and I wanna change it. And that I would even resort to "not eating" to be able to lose weight. I admit it, when I wrote that I was in a bad state mentally and I definitely wasn't thinking about a good approach for weight loss.

But I tried to understand every and each comment and to see if it works for me. But for me what worked the best was OMAD and intermittent fasting. Since I usually was eating 2 times a day anyway, cutting it down to one meal a day wasn't exactly the hardest thing to do. Now, I know that it doesn't work for everyone, but for me it worked extremely well.

I'm 19. It's been 4 months and a half and I've went from 89 kg to 74.6 kg (as for today). My goal is 50 kg. Of course, there are days when I don't do omad, for example when i have certain holidays like Christmas, Easter and sometimes when I go out with friends.

I've also started going to the gym!! Not everyday, but I tend to go 3 to 4 times a week, sometimes I even skip a whole week.

My pants also started to be too big for me, my rings started to go on my fingers more easily than it was before. People started to notice. (can't say my mom is really happy about this tho). As for my mental health, I'm still not in the best place, but I'm trying to work on it and honestly I'm more happier than I was 4 months ago.

I know this is a long post, sorry! Just wanted to share this with someone. I'm hopefully going to write another post when i hit my goal. Once again, thank you all a lot!

submitted by /u/and0ra_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SolxXjh

No comments:

Post a Comment