Sunday, June 4, 2023

Can anyone recommend a 30min to 1-hour-a-day cardio workout for weight loss?

Hello, this is my very first post here, I'm a first-year college student and I'm planning on losing some of the weight I've gained over the year to try and be somewhat back in shape for the summer, problem is that I have my finals this month so I can't spend much time on workouts (an hour max ) plus I can't go into a very strong diet because I still need to have the energy to study throughout the day. I have a small gym room in my dorm with basic equipment like dumbells and a bench (and a couple of other basic things). I have no idea what my weight and height is and there's currently no way of measuring them (but I can roughly say that I'm (male) between 170 to 175 cm and about 70 to 75 kg, but I could be wrong so take like an additional 3cm and 3kg fault margin). It has been a long time since I've worked out or done any exercise and don't necessarily have much muscle mass at all, my hands and upper body seem to still be quite thin but the bulk is around my hips and belly all the way to the bottom bit of my chest).

submitted by /u/isber7abdo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NU519VY

No comments:

Post a Comment