Sunday, June 4, 2023

Two weeks progress

It has been two weeks since I started my weight loss journey. I started at 266 lbs and now at 253lbs. Even though it's still water weight I am losing I am glad to see the numbers go down. Still maintaining my calorie intake of max 2080 calories by Lose it app. Sometimes I range from 1700-1900 or less depending on how my day went. Drinking lots of water aiming at 3L a day at least. Trying to keep a steady workout routine and have started skipping again. It feels easier for me than cardio.

Also took a picture today. Not sure what I was expecting. I feel sad talking about myself this way but I still look rounded and heavy. I don't hate myself but I do feel very sad for me. I know I won't see any change for some time but I don't know. It's just a reminder of how much more weight I still have to lose. Can't wait to take a picture and have it look light and airy. Not full and heavy because of my size.

submitted by /u/Anonymous-4567
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/O6Gd8cm

No comments:

Post a Comment