Friday, June 2, 2023

Seek some guidance advice to devise my fat loss plan (37% to 15% or lose 94 lbs). Please Help!

My stats - 31| Male | 5'4.75 or 164.5 cm | SW: 247lbs or 112 KG | GW: 154lbs or 70 KG

I aspire to drop 93 lbs and/or bring down my body fat from 37.5% to 15% by the end of next year. This amounts to a time frame of 1-1.5 years

I had some questions with regards to nutrition & fat loss rate.
1. Considering that I am Obese Class III currently , should I cut at 1% per week until becoming overweight i.e from 112 KG to 82 KG and then cut at 0.5% for dropping the next 7-12 Kilos ?

  1. Will losing at this rate (1%) impair my ability to put on muscle? P.S- I am a newbie lifter.
  2. Will consuming 160g protein per day be optimal during this entire journey to build muscle?
    The method I followed to reach this number is 1g of protein per pound of my Lean Body Mass (71.9 KG). Also this number is closer to 1g of protein per cm in height (164 cm) as well as 1gm protein per pound of my desired goal weight (72 KG).
  3. If I start my journey with a 20% or 600 calorie deficit from my current maintenance (this amounts to 2462 calories), on average how long will this deficit expected to last (in terms of number of months or weeks) before I have to lower the calories again?
  4. When having to lower the calories the second time, will I lower 20% (400 calories) from 2462 calories which is the new maintenance calories for me because the weight loss would have stalled?
  5. Is the following exercise routine sufficient for me to take through the entire journey & get me to my goal weight?
    GZCLP - 3x per week
    8000-10000 steps per day (6x per week)
submitted by /u/ansseeker
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tO6vsgC

No comments:

Post a Comment