Friday, June 2, 2023

gaining weight despite deficit and exercise?

so for background info, i’m a 21 year old 170cm F diagnosed with PCOS. i started my weight loss journey again around 10 days ago. i started off on the 25th of May weighing 92.5kg. my TDEE was 2072 calories so i decided to cut down 500 and have been eating 1500 calories everyday since then.

i also use the gym at my building which is open for women 3 times a week, where i do weight training and cardio. i have 1 rest day and i exercise at home for the remaining 3 days using HIIT workouts and youtube videos, combined with getting my daily steps in.

at one point in these 10 days, i woke up to being 93 and then 94kg, which confused me but i assumed it was water weight so i continued my regime regardless and got back to my starting weight of 92kg on the 30th of May. this morning on the 2nd of june i weighed myself and i’m 93kg once again.

i’m confused with what i’m doing wrong. i have been pretty diligent with tracking everything i consume and have even been under my set calories for the day sometimes. i know fluctuations are common when losing weight but i want to know if there’s some mistakes i might be making so i can rectify them early on and continue with my weight loss plan.

i aim to be 80kg by september, but i’m not sure if that’s possible if i keep gaining weight instead of losing it.

submitted by /u/0613stars
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/h3CiX9t

No comments:

Post a Comment