Friday, June 2, 2023

Is it possible to gain muscle at the exact same rate as losing fat?

I am on a moderate caloric deficit (6' 3'', 209 lbs), consuming 1,900 kcal a day (I never eat out, so I know exactly what I eat), including 150g of protein. I have been lifting consistently for 5 months, doing full body workout (c. 1.5h/day, taking the last to failure). I would assess my fat level as fairly high, c. 25%.

Now, for third week in a row, I have recorded the exact same weight in the morning, 209 lbs. Based on my pee color, I am at the same level of hydration throughout the time.

Is it possible that I am gaining muscles at the same rate as losing fat, hence no weight loss? I know the power of newbie gains, but it seems to me that gaining 1.0-1.5 lb of muscle a weeks is fairly a lot.

submitted by /u/tfntfn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Bl9nYMp

No comments:

Post a Comment