Thursday, June 1, 2023

loose skin concern

I wanted to share my personal journey with you and seek some advice regarding my weight loss goals. I'm currently 17 years old, standing at 5'2" and weighing around 100kg. Given my circumstances, I'm unable to afford an extensive amount of food, but I've been following intermittent fasting and managing to have 2-3 meals within a specific window, totaling less than 1400 calories. My main concern is the possibility of developing loose skin as I continue on this journey.

To provide some context, I've been struggling with my weight for some time now, and I've decided to make a change for the better. However, I am worried about the potential consequences of losing a significant amount of weight, particularly the excess skin that might result. I'm aware that loose skin is a common concern for individuals who undergo significant weight loss, so I wanted to get some insights from the community.

Considering my current approach to weight loss, which involves intermittent fasting and maintaining a caloric deficit, what are the chances of me experiencing loose skin? Are there any specific measures I can take to minimize this possibility? I would greatly appreciate any advice or personal experiences that can shed light on this matter.

Additionally, if anyone has gone through a similar weight loss journey or has knowledge about this topic, I would love to hear about your experiences and any tips you might have to share. Please keep in mind that I am underage, so it would be helpful if the suggestions align with healthy and safe practices suitable for my age.

Thank you all in advance for taking the time to read my post and provide your insights. I'm grateful for this supportive community and I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts and advice. Let's embark on this journey towards a healthier lifestyle together!

submitted by /u/AboodHuncho
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GyDU59i

No comments:

Post a Comment