Thursday, June 1, 2023

weight loss buddy f UK 24

hello all!

Looking for an accountability partner who’s in a similar situation, gender & weight to me.

im a female from UK (midlands) and have PCOS. I weigh around 130kg and I’ve lost 10kg already this year (some how!!) just got out of hospital so looking to start up my weight loss journey again.

find it quite hard to lose weight with all the cravings and such that come along with. never had an accountability partner before but I think it would be super beneficial to have someone to go to when things are going wrong! always kind find myself giving up once I’ve binged once rather than just starting over the next day…

Also would love to share meals and workouts etc! + points if you live nearby so we can maybe meet up for walks etc!

submitted by /u/hello_pls-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eq7r0hG

No comments:

Post a Comment