Tuesday, August 29, 2023

42 down, 93 to go.

Hi, I'm 23M, 5'11. I need to share this with somebody, I've been flying solo on this journey for a while. This year I got to 310lbs and that hurt me. My usual weight range for years was somewhere from 220-240. I've slowly gotten heavier and heavier these past 3 years. But 3 months ago I got an awakening. It was an unreal surge of determination to really give weight loss a go, and it has powered me through to where I am now around 268lbs. 42lbs are gone forever. It's been surreal. The insane determination has stayed with me the entire time. Every part of me is on board with this. Every time I pass another 0 I feel like I'm saying goodbye to that weight range for good. It will feel great to say bye to the 260's next! This mindset has made this all feel more like a final grand tour than an overwhelming challenge to me. I've tried losing weight many times, but I always failed after about a month. This time is very different. I'm staying consistent, and I know I will eventually make it to my dream goal of 175lbs. It is only a matter of time!

Also, I'm super ecstatic that I can walk up stairs without having to catch my breath anymore! That was one of the most annoying things.

submitted by /u/_MrOptimist_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VHCLUEn

No comments:

Post a Comment