Friday, August 18, 2023

I think fat loss stage is starting

Hi, im M21, 5’11 currently 267.8lbs (starting weight 289.9lbs) im on my 4th week of dieting & going consistently to the gym 5x a week with 2 rest days. I have lost 22.1lbs in the past almost month. Im assuming its all water weight. For the past 3 days i have been going down weight by .2lbs per day. Im assuming i have lost the majority of the water weight. I know after that initial drop the weight loss/ FAT LOSS process tends yo be slow. Im just wondering if im at the fat loss stage now or if i should still give it a while? Or have i startes losing fat already with water weight? I strength train 5 days a week & have been increasing weights not decreasing.

submitted by /u/ManagerOk6483
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0Wx2hVS

No comments:

Post a Comment