Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Drastic hair thinning after losing 45 pounds, anyone else have this problem?

Hi everyone, I’ve been reading old reddit posts on here and stuff online about hair loss relating to weight loss and all I’ve found is that it’s usually sudden weight loss that causes it.

It’s taken me 1 year and a month to go from 188 to 143 pounds and I’m female 5’5 and been maintaining at 1300-1500 most days. I’m thinking about eating more so it stops but afraid I’ll gain weight back but I was originally trying to lose 50 but it won’t come off I’m not sure if it’s hormonal or something I made an appointment with the doctor, but I’m stressing so much about this as I wait for my appointment to come up I really wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this and if they have did anything help? Worried because my hair is already thin and it’s starting to have bald gaps

submitted by /u/mentallyillbff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UlgAqJD

No comments:

Post a Comment