Sunday, August 20, 2023

Seeking Advice: Hypothyroidism and Weight Loss - Medicine vs. Natural Approach?

I hope you're all doing well on your weight loss journeys. I'm facing a bit of a conundrum and could really use your insights. Over the past year, I've noticed some weight gain, which has me thinking about the possibility of having hypothyroidism. While I haven't been diagnosed yet, the idea of relying on lifelong medication is a bit daunting to me.

I've heard that once you start taking medication for hypothyroidism, you're committed to it for life, with dosage adjustments as your life changes. This has led me to wonder if it's possible to manage weight loss through other means, such as a strict and healthy diet combined with consistent cardio training and daily weigh-ins.

I'm really torn between wanting to take control of my health naturally and the potential need for medication. So, I wanted to reach out to this supportive community to gather some advice and experiences. Has anyone successfully managed their weight loss without relying solely on thyroid medication? Are there specific diet and exercise strategies that have worked for you, even with a potential underlying condition like hypothyroidism?

Of course, I understand that individual experiences can vary greatly, but I believe in the power of shared wisdom and encouragement. If anyone has faced a similar situation or has insights to share, I'd greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you in advance for your time and support!

Edit: I speculate hypothyroidism because in my family few people have it.

submitted by /u/Remarkable_Air_172
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sG0u7jr

No comments:

Post a Comment