Saturday, August 26, 2023

seemingly plateau-ing?

18M 5’10, started my weight loss from 197 lbs at the very end of January/start of February, I now weigh around 147 lbs. My weight has not been changing for the past 3 weeks, even though I have been consuming between 1000-1300 calories per day depending on how hungry I feel, with a minimum of 115 grams of protein per day while also lifting weights in gym around 3x a week.

Is this normal, or at least has this been experienced by some of you? Do I have to restrict my caloric intake even further? If I do, I don’t think I can do this anymore. I’m so tired of eating tuna, chicken, low cal protein shakes etc… Lowering my intake would mean cutting out any food that I enjoy in order to reach my protein goals 😬😬

submitted by /u/Guidance-Distinct
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4ZGEtnW

No comments:

Post a Comment