Friday, August 11, 2023

Cravings no more!!

Hi, I’m 26F, always been obese and started my weight loss journey this May, together with my partner. During my teen years, I developed a terrible relationship with food and over the last few years I worked really hard on trying to fix it (and I did!). However, this came with eating whatever I want (usually junk), as long as I was eating something. This brings us to today, I’m well into my weight loss journey, going to the gym regularly, eating in a deficit, AND eating healthy. I went from craving sugary and chocolaty things all the time to never craving it anymore. Instead I crave things like broccoli šŸ˜‚. If you would’ve asked me even last year, I could’ve never imagined this life for me.

I am a lurker on this sub but it’s super inspiring and I just wanted to share a small win.

submitted by /u/magicsloth13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/M8dBI0E

No comments:

Post a Comment