Friday, August 25, 2023

Ideas for non food reward.

I have a list of milestones I want to hit in my weight loss journey. Well actually 2 lists, one for actual pounds lost and one for nsv. I have rewards already planned out for most of them, however I just hit the second weight loss milestone of 60 pounds lost and I don't have the reward planned out yet. I don't want to use food as a reward because that's part of what caused me to gain so much weight in the first place. Some of the things I have planned out are a new switch game, an heirloom rose plant, new shoes, and at 100 pounds I get to go one a trip of my choosing as long as it is within a reasonable driving distance. Multiple reward ideas would be helpful too as I have other milestones that don't have rewards yet.

submitted by /u/Human-Blueberry6244
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ioKYvfl

No comments:

Post a Comment