Saturday, August 26, 2023

No BS, What’s the BEST way to lose it?

Male, 20 years, 100kg/220lbs currently

I started my weight loss journey recently (Really started last year and lost 12kgs in 3 months but then just gave up and didn’t lose or gain anything for the next 9-10 months). I have recently started taking this seriously again and lost 5-6kgs in 2 months.

I go gym every alternate day, started swimming (though I won’t be able to continue after a month because I am relocating however I will replace it with 10-12k steps a day, right now I do 2-3k), and eat less than 2000kcals a day (TDEE: 2900/3000)

I just want to know what’s the BEST way to lose it.

submitted by /u/ManufacturerGreen725
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3XKUHFL

No comments:

Post a Comment