Monday, August 28, 2023

Rate my Weight Loss Diet? Advice Welcome

I entered a fitness journey about 3 weeks ago after my physician classified me as obese related to BMI Index.

Stats:

  • Height - 6 ft flat
  • Weight - 230 lb
  • Build - broad shoulder, ‘athletic’ body type

  • Diet changes:

Morning - typically 3 boiled eggs with a small yogurt or slice of toast with peanut butter

Mid day - protein shake or cliff bar with another yogurt or piece of fruit

Before or after gym: I have been making smoothies in a nutribullet. I really do not measure these much. It’s a handful of kale, spinach, half a mango, banana, and some blueberries or strawberries

Post gym/dinner - another protein shake, chicken and rice, salmon and rice, or spaghetti and meatballs

The protein shakes are 1 scoop of pure isolate, like 28 grams protein and no sugar. I’ve lost about 5 pounds already. Where can I improve?

Gym is basically 10 minute walk to warm up, then days rotate chest, legs, back/bi, rest. Each workout is followed by another 30 mins on treadmill at a 4-5 incline with 15 min mile pace. I have been doing a 2 mile walk mid day as well.

submitted by /u/Ok-Neck-6626
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gH1jaiF

No comments:

Post a Comment