Thursday, August 24, 2023

Halfway to my goal and getting burnt out.

I’m 5’0 and started at 220lbs, and now I’m down to 168~. My goal is to get to 120~ but I might stop sooner depending on what weight I feel the best at.

For the first year, I was losing 1-2 pounds a week. I got just under 190lbs last Christmas, which was a huge win as my goal was to be under 200. From mid-February to now, I’ve only lost about 12 pounds. My weight loss app says I, on average, lose 0.2 pounds a week, putting my goal at over 4 years away.

I suppose it has to be said that my TDEE is about 1800 calories a day. My BMR is about 1450 calories. I eat about 1500 calories a day, usually under. When I was losing the most weight, I was eating anywhere between 800-1200 calories a day, and let’s just say 1500 is a lot more maintainable.

I actually have energy, I eat until I’m full. Even if I wasn’t losing weight, this is how much I would eat, just following hunger cues.

I suppose the next step would be to add in mild exercise, like a 20 minute walk or something, but I’m just kind of tired of constantly trying to lose weight, especially since my goal is still 2-4 years away.

submitted by /u/PastellMinion
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uRgI3m6

No comments:

Post a Comment