Thursday, August 17, 2023

Wanting to lose 80 pounds by the end of the year! What are your tips and recommendations on how this can be accomplished?

I am 5'7 and currently weight 266.8, recently(15 months) moved to Texas and just before moving I was 230. I just got done playing soccer for the first time in months and ran out of breath within 15 mins. I barley made it out to finish the 70 min session. I was very disappointed with myself and felt upset on how I let myself go this deep in the hole. My diet has been awful since moving to Texas and I would like to change it today! What do you recommend I do to achieve this. I stopped drinking soda for the past 3 days and am seeing a bit of results since I am substituting it with water. Is the 80 pounds weight loss seem realistic? I am not happy with myself and I believe this is one of the key issues in my happiness.

submitted by /u/FeDelMundo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ut1nx5H

No comments:

Post a Comment