Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Never thought doing burpees would ever be a thing I could do. Was super intimidated by them. I just did 3 sets of 10!

This is a huge fitness win for me and wanted to share. You can do anything you put your mind to with just enough determination and willpower and most importantly never giving up on yourself and believing you are worth it.

Able to do a high quality burpee, with the pushup, was surprisingly easy. Obviously the weight loss helped make it possible as there is no way I could do a proper one for most of this journey. I've only been able to push my weight up since this February, but those were really poor form I realize that now.

Do you guys do burpees? We're you always intimidated by them like I was thinking that's not for you? They may be more in reach for you than you realize. If you can't do the pushup part that's fine.

Do you have a full calisthenics routine if so what do you do?

I'm thinking I'm gonna do 3 sets of 10 every night from now on and potentially add more or do different things in the routine as well. This is just day one, on a whim.

Hope you get what I'm trying to say with this post. I want you to know that if I can get into the shape needed to do a burpee, anyone can.

I believe in you.

submitted by /u/Nolan-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Os2cIV9

No comments:

Post a Comment