Tuesday, August 15, 2023

My weight loss strategy (excluding diet, which I'm not wholly qualified to speak on)

Each week I hit a new target weight just once. The target weight = last weeks target weight minus 1 pound

I don't worry about how my weight fluctuates throughout the week.

Got the strategy from my Sales job. Where my boss doesn't give a fuck about what Im doing throughout the shift. Or when I clock in. Or how long I work. All my boss wants is leads. He just wants a number.

I am always on the high end of a caloric deficit.

High protein. 180 grams of protein.

I work a job where I stand all day.

On off days I run/walk constantly throughout the day, and I am on an incredibly intense workout regiment.

I'm aiming for a pound a week.

I was at 187-191 when I started a month ago.

Now Im at 183-187. Will keep dropping the pounds until my lil brother can overpower me in the paint and score. Then its bulk season

submitted by /u/Visual_Habit_8784
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/br9jk6O

No comments:

Post a Comment