Monday, August 21, 2023

Lost 200lbs twice and regained it twice

I'm at my highest weight ever, and it seems that I've learned nothing from my past 2 weight loss experiences. I've been obese my whole life since I can remember. I wasn't even 3 years old and I already had man boobs. Food is like a drug to me, it comforts me. It makes me feel good and hopeless at the same time. I feel like an addict, and I hate myself for it. I'm 25 and Im starting to fear being this heavy for my health I have a family that I want to be around for. I just don't know how to help myself anymore. Losing another 200lbs seems like a journey on top of a mountain. Sorry just needed to vent

submitted by /u/Most_League4409
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/e3blTkn

No comments:

Post a Comment