Wednesday, August 23, 2023

I feel fat and out of control

I've tried to restart my weight loss journey so many times. But instead I gained about 2 to 3 kg again. I met someone and we go out on dates and food is often part of those. But that's not the worst part. It's all the eating I do besides that. It's like I constantly want food. I know I am unhappy at my job (looking for something new) and I average 5 to 6 hours of sleep a night which also doesn't help.

I am so frustrated and i feel so crazy fat. Because of my commute of about 4 hours a day I can't even go do sports after work as I have to walk my dog and try to do some household chores too. I feel like I am running behind on everything and the only thing that brings some joy is food. But at the same time it doesn't bring me joy on the long term, because I eat a lot of sugary snacks that make me feel sluggish afterwards. I need to get out of the cycle I am in of eating fast and easy snacks. I have also wasted so much money on take away... it's crazy.

I feel like my stomach is also just so upset by the food I am eating which makes me feel so bloated. And the thing is, I don't enjoy the food anymore.

I really need to get my act together, but I feel so out of control right now.

submitted by /u/NotKeepingUp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ne6KUBz

No comments:

Post a Comment