Sunday, August 20, 2023

Walking shoe recommendations

Hello! I recently decided to approach my weight loss journey differently and am now walking over three miles at least five times a week. The problem I'm having is I am literally walking through my shoes. I've gone through two pairs in just over a month and my third pair is already starting to feel worn out. First were just some cheap shoes i had lying around, the next were adidas QT 3.0 sneakers, and currently on puremotion adapt running shoe. Also tried my gym shoes which have a thicker sole but then tend to hurt if I walk too far in them.
I just don't want to keep having to buy shoes every three weeks so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/han_nah18
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/es1n7LO

No comments:

Post a Comment