Sunday, August 13, 2023

Being short makes weight loss such a nuisance!

My sister just started her weight loss journey and her deficit is basically the same as my maintenance calories. It's so frustrating!

I've been in a calorie deficit for three months now and I'm down 16 lbs. I'm glad to be making progress but it seems nearly impossible at my height to lose 2lbs a week without an insane amount of exercise, which I just don't have the time to do as a full time college student with a job.

I'm honestly used to eating 1200 calories at this point, but it's difficult to watch taller people get to eat more AND lose weight so much faster. I have 12 more lbs to go until I am considered normal weight and I feel like it's taking forever to reach that milestone!

Are there any other short, busy people out there in the same boat? Any tips?

submitted by /u/oranange
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ix78WcX

No comments:

Post a Comment