Sunday, August 13, 2023

how do you go from big saggy arms to lean?

23F, 5’9 SW 175lb / 79.5kg CW 144lb / 65.7kg

I have a pretty sedentary lifestyle, my weight loss was all CICO over 15 months which I’m kind of regretting now :/ Don’t get me wrong, I’m happier now but I wish I included weight training earlier.

My arms were always bigger for my frame but even after losing weight I despise how they look. they’re so saggy and flabby I don’t know how would i ever build enough muscle for it to look normal? I know it’s not easy but I don’t want bulky arms / upper body. I already have wide shoulders and a small chest which make me feel less feminine and has kept me from going to the gym.

Please suggest me some workouts or any advice so that i can tone my arms or is surgery my only option here? :/

submitted by /u/Suspicious_Algae_576
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gR7Jnuc

No comments:

Post a Comment