Tuesday, August 22, 2023

How do I begin exercise without giving myself a heart attack?

I (20M) am 5'11 (180cm) and 300lbs (about 137kg). I know that I am morbidly obese, but I've had a hard time nailing down my diet. After doing some research, I am comfortable enough in my ability to keep on a healthy diet.

The one thing that gives me anxiety about starting my weight loss journey is beginning exercise. I see all of these workout videos on tiktok and instagram and on weight loss websites, but I'm worried that If I overexert myself, then I'll give myself a heart attack. My heartrate jumps to about 150 just from walking up one flight of stairs. I'm scared of starting for my heart, but I'm even more scared of not starting for my heart.

What are some things I could do to ease into exercising? Wil I give myself a heart attack from trying to work out?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/RedditThrowaway2456
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mCBfFMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment