Tuesday, August 29, 2023

How did you finally “stick with” your diet plan

Was there anything in particular that made you stick to your weight loss goals this time around? Any particular event or motivation you found? I am seemingly a “serial dieter” and keep falling off the wagon before I see any real results. I know you just have to want it and have willpower but just curious how some of you have found it. Thanks for any advice!

ETA: I guess I need more paragraphs to qualify for valid post. So a little background on me: 45 yo Female. 5’5” I can envision the WOE I’d like to obtain. I have about 20 pounds to lose. I just have this wicked sweet tooth and then I’m like “Screw it! I’ll do what I want!” Like a rebellious teenager. No one is pushing me to eat better or lose weight. It’s all my own decision but I feel like I almost rebel against myself. I’m able to stay within my calorie deficit as long as I keep away from the sweets. I eat lower carb (approx 100 grams a day) just because 1. I stay fuller, 2) the more stable my blood sugar is the better I feel physically and mentally. (I don’t believe low carb is necessary for weight loss)

I’ve tried cold turkey for the sweets and moderating. Both fail.

Any advice? I aim for 1600 calories a day. So 25% of that is carbs, I try to eat lots of vegetables and fruit. The 25% was recommended by my doctor when discussing my weightloss goals.

submitted by /u/breezeway123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DESmATI

No comments:

Post a Comment