Friday, August 11, 2023

Does anyone have any anecdotes about the side effects of steroid use for weight loss?

Recently my group of gym friends switched to a larger gym and they’ve all started gravitating to this guy who approached us swearing he has a connection for TRT, Tren & all the other stuff. I don’t know how I feel about any of that, it feels drastic & maybe i’m just tired of hearing the boys go on & on about it but I get this feeling this dude is grifting the fuck out of my friends. He hasn’t done anything wrong or provocative but it’s still just a gut feeling, He’s huge but when he works out he gets so bright red and the sound that his lungs make when he exhales just can’t be healthy; like there’s a reason these substances are illegal right? I guess I just need something to say when my friends bring up why I haven’t contacted him yet or tell me that i’m overthinking shit. they’ve all e-transferred him money and came to the conclusion he’s legit because of how many verified accounts interact with him (I am not making this up)

How do I tell my friends they are being dumb & desperate without saying that outright. sorry if this isn’t the right sub for this but every other fitness sub I follow seems to have a fairly blasé view on steroids

submitted by /u/Helpful_Day_8007
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CoesfVT

No comments:

Post a Comment