Monday, August 28, 2023

So these numbers don't add up this month.

I do alot of training, alot of healthy eating to get in shape. I started when I was well over 350 pounds. Went down to 219 and then had to undergo surgery, during recovery I gained some weight. Also had a bit of depression and stress ate not gonna lie. Climbed back up to 250 and said thats enough and started tracking again and exercising to reach my end goal of 199 Pounds. Im a 5 foot 10 Male and have wide build...... It is what it is and im working on building new habits again. The real question is for this whole month I have eaten 46140.1 Calories. I track everything with my fittness pal. I do alot of cardio, walking, running, biking no weight training. Over the month my polar watch says I burned 101924 Calories, this is including workouts and NEAT. If you do the math at for every 3500 defecit you should be losing a pound I should of lost 18.59 pounds. I am literally dripping sweat everyday and pushing my heart into the 190s for hours at a time since I do endurance sports. I lost 8.3 pounds. Yeah thats great but everyone has always told me its calories in vs calories out and I'm learning thats not the case. When I was in the 300 club I was dropping 10 or more pounds per week with this kind of activity. Kinda just a rant, but I also want your input on what's going on. I eat around 1600 calories per day and am very very low carb. In order for me to get to this weight I ended up dropping my calories down when weight loss would stop and in December of last year I was only eating 1200 calories per day. I spent months rebuilding my metabolism and don't wanna drop my calories too much again. If anyone has any kind advice for me I'm all ears because I'm killing myself with these workouts and am in the best shape of my life but the scale says otherwise.

submitted by /u/HeartAfflictions
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jPd58ND

No comments:

Post a Comment