Sunday, August 20, 2023

Freaking out 😱

Had my physical two weeks ago. Totally routine, was going to ask the doctor to check my hormones and thyroid, as my weight loss has completely stopped. I was thinking maybe perimenopause (I’m 43) It’s the opposite actually. I’m freaking pregnant. My youngest is 22, I had my tubes tied. Im numb. I haven’t told my husband yet. I know he’ll say it’s my decision what to do. We’re pro choice, but I don’t know if I’m comfortable making that choice for myself. Im 10 weeks already, so I’ll need to decide soon. We’re old, our kids are grown, he’s about to retire, after 25 years, we’re finally moving back to our home state, but all I can think about is how hard I worked on my body. I know it’s shallow, but I really don’t want to get fat. (I wouldn’t terminate for that reason, but it just bugs me) Whatever I decide to do, I know I just need to keep eating right and exercising. On the plus side, I’m not sick at all this time (was sick as a dog with the others) Im now off my adhd meds, so that’s fun. Im too old for this shit. My doctor said it was only a 5% chance. Fuck. Fuckity fuck. Thanks for reading my rant. If anyone has any stories of having babies at my age, I’d like to hear them. How was it on your body? Was it harder to bounce back?

submitted by /u/StraightArachnid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2s8gKPZ

No comments:

Post a Comment