Sunday, August 20, 2023

Do I have a fast metabolism or is it something else that’s helping me?

So I originally gained weight due to binge eating caused by boredom and depression, now i’m cured of binge eating and only eat when I feel hungry with portion control.

I’ve lost 8kgs starting at 63kg and now 55 and so far since starting at the end of May but i’ve noticed a lot of things.

On Thursday I went out drinking and ate a ton and 4 days later weighed myself and I had lost 3 pounds? This is the second time this has happened where I drink and eat like crazy and loose weight a couple days later and it stays off?

I am someone who has a naturally athletic body, wide broad muscular shoulders and lean thighs and even at my heaviest when I was overweight for my height at 68kgs (covid) I still had a flat stomach? The only things that were overly fat was my chest and face. (I’m in between the heights 5’4/5’5 btw)

Do my muscles contribute to the weight loss being super fast even in a surplus as muscles burn more calories, do I have a faster metabolism or is it simply because of something else.

because i’m pretty sure that Thursday I ate well over and should’ve gained atleast a pound from that but I didn’t especially with the super sweet cocktails and shots and pure junk food.

any information to help understand my body more would help! Have a nice day/night

submitted by /u/One-Equivalent-1590
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EWBrV4S

No comments:

Post a Comment