Saturday, August 19, 2023

Help.

Pretty much the title. I have always struggled with my weight. I was 500lbs and decided to get a weight loss surgery. I ended up being 230lbs and maintained for a few years.

Drama ensued, life went crazy and I am now back to 380. I need help. It's extremely hard for me to not eat/fast. I have tried so many things to lose weight, make progress for a few days but I end up gaining weight back. It seems like trying to lose weight on my own is impossible and I am so lost and depressed about it.

Some things about me. I am 6'4 and do carry my weight very well. I do not look like a 380lbs man. I am severely allergic to certain fruits. I will try anything and am willing to work with someone on this.

If this isn't the place to post please let me know where to go so I can get help. I feel trapped in my body and I just want to be healthy and happy again.

TL;DR Need help, gained weight back from weightloss surgery and want to lose weight as fast and soon as possible.

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/notanecessary1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XMGhU65

No comments:

Post a Comment