Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Feel like giving up during my second plateau this year

I started my most recent weight loss attempt in October, made good progress through January when I hit my first plateau at 40 lbs lost. I just kept logging my meals, exercising 5 days a week, and eventually after 3 months of stagnant weigh-ins, the scale started moving again.

I lost another 20 lbs fairly quickly, but then the scale stopped about a month ago. I kept up my routine for a couple weeks, but I just started to get burned out and discouraged. I started eating junk and stopped exercising about two weeks ago. Somehow I've only gained back 2 lbs over that time, but I need to get back on the wagon.

I think general stress with my job and home life is just weighing on me, because I know that eating junk the last two weeks has only worsened my mood. Guess I just wanted to vent, I know what I need to do.

submitted by /u/renegade7879
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eSA9iHf

No comments:

Post a Comment