Thursday, August 31, 2023

Can you lose weight without your measurements changing at all?

In the few months I've managed to get my food addiction under control and have also taken up fasting. I've been eating below my maintenance calories for several months. I am a 5'3 young woman.

I should have lost about 10-ish pounds or more by now. I don't weigh myself using a scale because it's caused a bit of obsessive behavior in the past so I'm not sure if I've actually lost, gained, or maintained my weight.

The thing is, my measurements are exactly the same. I've always gained and lost weight proportionally, and my underbust, waist, and hip measurements are the exact same as they were months ago when I was eating poorly and excessively.

I think I look a little bit slimmer, or at least feel a little bit slimmer, but the tape measure disagrees. I haven't been super strict about the gym so it's very doubtful it's muscle.

Can a person lose weight without their measurements changing? How much weight loss does it usually take to see changes on the tape measure?

submitted by /u/sayinne
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/f9AaTQ3

No comments:

Post a Comment