Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Has anyone done a medically restricted 800 cal diet?

For other morbidly obese (or formerly so) people, did you ever do a 800 cal diet? One done under a doctor supervision for a few weeks? If so, what did you do and what were the results? Were there bars you ate or vitamins you took or a plan you followed? What were your macros and micros?

I have done research about it online as I am 5.4’ and 250 lbs and it reads that you can stay on such programs for up to 12 weeks. (Largely due to such high starting weight)

This is something I am considering as I seem to be stuck in my weight loss, and I generally enjoy fasting. I actually used to be 309 lbs and do fasting 2 days (eating at night only) every week at the present moment. However I am concerned about the health risks… my insurance starts next month but I want to do more research before taking off work to see a weight loss doctor and I find it helpful to know what I am talking about prior to seeing doctor so I know what questions to ask

submitted by /u/Relative-Resist-436
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/R25aeZh

No comments:

Post a Comment