Sunday, August 27, 2023

my appetite has gone away and i am no longer able to hit my calorie or nutrition goals

F19/5'10/SW:240/CW:205 For context, I aim to eat 1250 calories a day. Hi all! This is a post I never thought I'd be making during my weight loss journey! I've been losing weight for six months and have lost 35lbs

Recently, due possibly to my medication? I have absolutely no appetite at all and no desire to eat anything when I'm not hungry. Like, I can go a week without eating an entire meal (just small snacks) recently because my body isn't telling me to eat. I feel weak, and I think it's because I'm low on certain nutrients?

Has anyone ever dealt with something like this? Do you know of any foods or drinks that are denser in certain nutrients?

I know I am trying to lose weight, but this rate of weight loss is not something I want at all. I have only ever gained weight most of my life so I'm not even sure if this is just what losing weight does to you.

submitted by /u/xxbabymerlot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Zj4QKgv

No comments:

Post a Comment