Saturday, August 12, 2023

How to lose weight with a partner? Tips? Tricks? Recommendations?

So, when I am single I can lose and maintain weight loss easily however, in a relationship I seem to gain and cannot lose weight.

In my current relationship I have gained almost 10kgs and I am not happy with myself and am struggling to lose it.

When I am single I don't keep a heap of food at home, exercise morning and night and inadvertently intermittent fast.

However, in a relationship we always have food at home, I work out either morning or night (not both as to spend time with my partner) and I have massive food FOMO so eat whenever my partner eats.

What are your tips, tricks and recommendations for losing weight when living with a partner?

submitted by /u/wiltered_squid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kHoY6Qm

No comments:

Post a Comment