Friday, August 25, 2023

Mixed feelings about my weight loss

I (24f) have lost a little over 50 pounds as of yesterday. I’m now 258. I don’t feel as proud as I feel like I should. I’m taking mounjaro for diabetes. It suppresses my appetite, so I’m able to eat less. I used to binge like crazy multiple times a week, but now I can’t. I kind of feel like I’m cheating. I’m also 4 months sober, so I feel like that’s a factor too. If someone was also on an injection I wouldn’t feel the same, I’d be very happy for them. It’s just my own feelings towards myself that get in the way. I just don’t know if I really actually worked hard for what I did or not. I highly recommend mounjaro for weight loss help though, it’s really helped me in a lot of ways.

submitted by /u/and56i2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CgLpOZv

No comments:

Post a Comment