Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Night time hunger

Hey all. Trying really hard to get back into a steady state of weight loss of 1-2 lbs a week. I was successful at losing 30 lbs in college by counting calories and reasonably exercising. But now I’m 36 and have two kids and am finding things much more difficult. The last couple weeks I have just focused on tracking everything, upping movement, and getting at least 100 g of protein a day. The last two days I have started restricting calories to about 1500 a day. But I am finding I am SO hungry at about 9 pm. Last night I couldn’t fall asleep until I got up and had a little piece of toast. Tonight I grabbed half a protein bar for 100 extra calories. Any ideas? Tips? I am usually out of calories after dinner, but I am the type of person who does better if I can eat every two-three hours and not save up a bunch of calories (because then I tend to binge). Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/AllianceZag
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1DA6y5G

No comments:

Post a Comment