Sunday, August 27, 2023

ALWAYS hungry now…

Started my weight loss journey (M29) on Jan 9th of this year. Started at 264lbs and am currently down to 167lbs.. Not sure what my body fat was at when I started but recently bought a machine and seems I’m at aroun 14-15%. Was mainly doing cardio with little weights. Started incorporating a lot more weight training on July 1st until now. About 1 hour of cardio and 1.5 hour of weight training 6x a week.

Since I’ve started doing resistance training and spending more time at the gym… I’m ALWAYS Hungry!! What used to keep me full for hours, barely keeps me full anymore. I’ve upped my food intake so I’m not in as big of a calorie deficit as before but it doesn’t seem to matter. I’m eating about 2000-2200 calories a day. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/BountyHunta93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eh9u1cF

No comments:

Post a Comment