Sunday, August 20, 2023

Lost my motivation, don’t want to disappoint my cheerful doctor. Any advice?

Hey guys. Was very motivated to start losing weight in April, and since then I’ve lost 7.5 kg. My current weight is 109 kg, goal weight around 80 kg (35 F, 173 cm). I even made a deal with my doctor that I should lose 2 kg per month, and we have a monthly checkup. This was to give myself some accountability. Worked great for a while, and the guy was super happy. Said I was the highlight of his morning. The past couple of months, however, I’ve only been sitting on my ass eating chocolate in the evenings, and my weight loss is of course at a standstill. Don’t want to disappoint the doctor, he was so excited. Any advice for getting back on the horse?

submitted by /u/picafennorum
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VzP8Qv9

No comments:

Post a Comment