Wednesday, August 23, 2023

F*ck self acceptance, I’m doing whatever it takes now !

104kgs , I’m on antidepressants they never made me feel better , they just shut down emotions both good and bad . I used to weight 67kgs a few years ago and I remember how I felt , I felt amazing energetic talkative with high self esteem . Now I’m just a fat ass piece of shit .

I’ve reached my point and I’ve had enough of the self acceptance bullshit , I’m doing whatever it takes to get my happiness and physics back , I don’t care if I use steroids or weight loss meds or injections, I won’t let anything come my way of happiness, diet + exercise ofc ! I’ve been brain washed for years now and I just woke up from my coma . Journey starts today

submitted by /u/MarsupialParticular7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IhWLEXa

No comments:

Post a Comment