Friday, August 11, 2023

does the stomach actually recognize the calories or the food volume?

I mean we all hear that you should better eat high volume low cal for weight loss to keep you full, but what I noticed was that, if I feel full, it's at a certain amount of calories.

I get full the same way by eating 400 calories of vegetables as I would by eating a 400 calorie bagel or croissant. I tested this out a couple of times and most of the time it was this way. 400 calories of vegetables was a waaay bigger amount than a croissant but the satisfaction felt the same yk and both kept me satisfied for like 3-4 hours.

so is the actual important thing the calories in a meal? I literally don't get it

submitted by /u/saracnsss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HhC7cOf

No comments:

Post a Comment