Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Eating more when I work out

All right, my question is, do I need to eat more on days that I work out to maintain my current deficit?

I’ve got it dialed in to where I am losing 2.7 pounds a week and I am super happy with that. My doctor says that since I’ve got so much weight to lose that I’m ok to lose up to 3 pounds a week.

I’m starting to work out more, because everything is easier now that I’ve lost 45 pounds. My concern is I will increase my weekly weight loss by adding in more workouts and not more calories.

Obviously I know I will plateau at some point, and I will need to either add more of a deficit or more workouts in order to keep losing weight, but I believe I’m away from that.

Also I’ve heard that calorie burning trackers like Apple Watches are super inaccurate. So any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

submitted by /u/cbeachak
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eZ3UfQG

No comments:

Post a Comment