Monday, August 28, 2023

Breast Size

Hello all, this is something I've been thinking about since I've been taking the idea of losing weight seriously. About two or three years ago I used to weigh 157 (I'm 5'4 for reference) and since then I've gained about 40 pounds, putting me at a whopping 197 present day.

While my breasts did get bigger when I gained weight, I very much liked the size I had at 157 and I'm planning on getting back down to that weight and then some.

If I get back down to 157 pounds will I have the breast size I previously had before I gained weight? (The breast size I had at that 157 pounds)

It's probably a dumb question but I really wanted an answer. I hope you're all doing well with your weight loss :)

submitted by /u/spitfire_girl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sRYadfi

No comments:

Post a Comment