Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Will chronic insomnia ruin my weight loss?

Hi all, im 16F looking to lose weight but suffer with chronic insomnia. I am on a calorie deficit and exercise as much as i can to try and make up for the damage my sleep is probably doing.

I get 4-6 hours of sleep every 2-4 days. I have recently heard that bad sleep ruins your metabolism and makes you gain/not lose weight.

Ive been gaining and losing the same 3kgs for 3 months now and im wondering if its my sleep. I hard reset my diet and exercise last week to try combat this but it might just be pointless if the insomnia ruins it all.

DAE have this problem? Advice needed. (no melatonin doesnt work and sleep pills i get prescribed all have a weight gain/hunger side effect which i would rather not risk)

submitted by /u/throwaway7733824
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iv9zfRF

No comments:

Post a Comment