Monday, August 21, 2023

Could only dieting 5 days a week result in weight loss even if I binge on weekends?

So to be fair I'm 52kg and my weight goal is a bit under, being 48kg. But it was the happiest I ever been with my body and I wanna be that weight again.

I'm counting calories, but to be honest I'm not being super strict and if I feel more hungry I eat more, so that probably also makes dieting a bit less effective. But here's the deal, I binge a lot when I'm high. Sometimes I count and it amounts to about 2,500 per day on weekends, which is about what 1,100 more than weekdays.

Can I keep going like this and still lose it? Has anyone done this successfully?

Tbf I lost a bit already but I gained 2 kg quite suddenly.

submitted by /u/SeeYaLatter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WPDfKhe

No comments:

Post a Comment